MAKE SMTHNG is a global movement using maker-power to fight overconsumption.
It’s all about making do with what we have, recycling, upcycling, repairing, reducing our waste, embracing a plant-based life and everything in between.
When I read that they were looking for influencers I couldn’t help but reach out to them.
Long story short, they accepted me as an influencer and I am incredibly happy to be spreading the word! I am a lover of all things diy and their core message resonates so much with me.
Repairing, mending and fixing what you already own are incredibly important skills. Skills, that will help extend the lifespan of everything that you own.
I just recently got into mending and absolutely LOVE it. We owe it to our stuff to take good care of it and to fix things prior to chucking them.
Have you heard of MAKE SMTHNG? Join me and spread the message!
More frugal living content:
- A super simple retired items spreadsheet for the frugal
- The most sustainable way to shop
- Why I plan all my purchases a year in advance
- Vegan banana oatmeal cookies
- 10 frugal habits that rock
- Cost of living in New York City – My $1,300 budget
- My favorite DIY’s ever
- Tips On Mindful Consumption #MakeChangeNow
- 5 Reasons To Avoid Black Friday #DisruptBlackFriday